Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): Initial Blog

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Initial Blog

This is my first post on my new blog. My older bro has one and I thought it was a cool way to keep friends and family up to date when you aren't able to speak to everyone on a regular basis. Feel free to leave comments throughout this blog and hopefully I can keep you all afloat into what is going on with Jason and I!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Metzes said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know I checked your blog out. The format is definitely you. I hope you figure out the picture software to put pics on here. One thing you might want to do is to go under your profile and change it so that people can post an anonymous comment. If you don't change it, only people who have a blogger account can post. People can easily sign up for one, but it is more likely that they'll leave posts if you make it easier. Just a thoght. Enjoy.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home