Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): Weather

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Weather

We can't complain about the weather we've been having that is for sure. Gazing out my window yesterday here at work I thought it looked nice out, only to get off of work and just about get blown away. I wouldn't trade my window in though, it makes things a lot better. I can't see anything except for the sky and part of a tree, but it makes a world of a difference. It's the small things that make the world go round. I know that people are more pleasant when the weather is nice out. I personally feel better when the weather is nice, I think it's just human nature. TOday is really nice, so I am hoping to maybe get a bit of yard work done and let the pup run around and burn off some energy. Not much time to post today. Hope everyone is having a good week. Just remember if you are having a bad day, things can always get worse. And if you are having a good day/week, smile because they are contagious and it can help make someone's day! Besides, it makes people wonder what you are up to, which is my favorite reason. Keep em guessing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home