Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :)

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Gang's all Here! Left to Right. My Aunt's friend Jewel, my Mom, my Aunt Vick, Me, and Meredith. Vacation time! We went to Myrtle Beach from last Thursday to Monday (my birhtday)! My aunt and Jewel were there a few extra days (lucky ducks)! The weather was awesome, only rained on Sunday so we resorted to shopping, big surpise. We had to much fun. Mom wants to make it an annual thing. I could go for it, we'll see what Jason says, he'll miss me too much! :) We were at the Bowery here, the place where Alabama (my mom's favorite) got their start. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home