Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): Old Friends

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Old Friends

I got a chance to hang out with two of my childhood friends over the weekend-always great to see old faces. Rachel is moving to Tennessee in about a week and a half with her mom to start a new job and be closer to family. It is a great move for her even though I'll miss her being up here (even though I don't see her as much as I would like now when we are only an hour away) We will stay in touch and Rachel I wish you all the luck at your new job! Sounds like a great opportunity for you! Also got to hang out with Bridgit who I graduate high school with-who lives in Toledo (but I rarely see). She just passed her test and is now an RN for Toledo Hospital so we got to celebrate that-she always makes me laugh. We went to dinner-a Mud Hens game (until it wouldn't stop raining-then went out for a little bit-where my lil bro Andy joined us. Anyways, hope everyone is doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home