Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): We pulled it off!

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

We pulled it off!

Well we had a surprise 50th birthday party for mom yesterday. And it worked out and she was definitely surprised. She thought she and some of my other family were coming to Toledo to get steaks for everyone's birthday in February (Mom, Vic, Grampa, Suz). Well little did she know we have been planning away for a couple months and with no one leaking the secret, we pulled it off. We had a good time about 50 people showed up and we all had a good time. I didn't get a chance to take many pictures at all! There are a few below. You can see some from Clark's 3rd birthday party too last month. I got finally got my camera back after over a month so I hope to have some more pictures updated for you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home