Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :)

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Thursday, October 16, 2008


This is right before we took him to the hospital--he sure didn't look sick but if you look at his eyes he was SO tired. Poor guy. He is good to go now--lots of pedialyte and a whole lot of love!


Clark loves to play with Austin. He about peed his pants he got so exicted when Austin smiled at him. He likes me! He likes me! Clark was pretty confused about why Austin was crying. "why him crying"?" I told him he has gas. Clark thought about for a minute and said I don't know what that is what is gas. He thought it was pretty funny though when I told him it meant that he had to fart. LOL Gotta love kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home