Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): Wedding

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Wedding

The wedding date is set: July 16, 2005. Jason is one lucky man huh? :) The wedding will be in Defiance at the Defiance Christian Churh with my older bro doing the ceremony. We have a pretty big wedding party. My maid of honor is my life long best friend Meredith Peffley, matron of honor is my sister-in-law Marybeth. The rest of the bridesmaids are 2 friends from back home Bridgit Dodrill and Rachel Roberts and the others are the lifelong friends from Urbana: Cynamyn Williams, Vickilynne (Trowbridge) Fall, Cara (Scott) Wetzel, and Jennifer Riggs!
Jason's best men are Jeremy Langenderfer, Chris Baum. The groomsmen are: Steve Navarre, Jason Coey, Josh Busch, Brent Overmeyer, Greg Slee, and Andy (my lil bro). The ushers include Ben Miccici, Kenzy Kern, Chad Beaman, Derrick Ziegler, Bret Silveus, Sam Smith, and Nick Meyers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Abbey! It's Amy. I'm going to try to set up one of these things, but with my skills being what they are, I don't know how it will work! Great site! Congratulations on setting the date! Hope to be there! See you soon...Amy By the way, I think the engagement pictures are great! :o)

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back...I tried to set up my own blogspot...let's just say it was not a rousing success! Maybe you can give me some pointers some time...??? :0)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home