Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): Meet The Raike Family

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Meet The Raike Family

Well, Jason and I are officially hitched and loving every minute of it. I think that's a good sign after 3 weeks that we don't wanna kill each other. We have been getting the thank you notes done, getting things picked up around the apartment, Jason has been getting up before work and running (I hate morning people), and I have been trying to cook (that's not easy for me). Other than that, I've been fighthing off some sinus problems, I know it's always something with me. We got some tickets for the first Buckeyes game, we are taking Adam and Mary Beth and Clark of course for all their help with the wedding. Although, Jason did get us some OSU/Michigan tickets yesterday, and he is so excited I don't think he's going to sleep until November. Not too much has been going on with us for right now. We are getting into watching the Toledo Mud Hens Minor League Baseball games, they are cheap and we have a good time, can't beat that. Well, I hope to have some pictures up in the next week or so from the wedding/country concert and all that fun stuff. I just wanna give a shout out to everyone involved with our wedding ....we owe a lot of credit to a lot of people for all their hard work, time, ideas, patience, and love for us. The wedding was perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing if I could. I got to marry the man of my dreams and now he's stuck with me forever! :) For now.....this is is....we are getting the internet this weekend, so hopefully we will be able to update more often! Check out my bro's blog sometime!
supermetz.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home