Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): Funny Movie Quotes we've all heard

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Funny Movie Quotes we've all heard

Fat Bastard: Get over here! I'm gonna eat ya! I'm bigger than you. I'm higher on the food chain. Get in my belly!
Mike Brady: Put on your Sunday best, kids, we're going to Sears!
Lloyd: What's the soup du jour?Waiter: It's the soup of the day.Lloyd: Mmm, that does sound good.
Bill Lumbergh: Oh, and remember, next Friday is Hawaiian shirt day. So, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans.
Bob Porter: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately. Peter: I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.
Tommy: Fat guy in a little coat...
Grandma: Could I trouble you for a glass of warm milk? It helps me get to sleep.Nursing Home Attendant: You could trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up!
Cousin Eddie: Mornin'! Shitter's full!
Alfalfa: Dear Darla: I hate your stinking guts, you make me vomit, you are the scum between my toes....Love Alfalfa
Jake: What the hell is this chic food. Melanie: Light beer less calories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home