Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): Not quite ready

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Not quite ready

Well besides the obvious of just starting a new job and Jason and I living in a one bedroom apartment, another pretty good sign that we aren't ready for some little ones of our own is the fact that I put Clark's diaper on backwards, not once but twice. I know pretty stupid, the funny thing was I was thinking what kind of messed up diapers those guys bought that had to straps go backwards. Yeah so I'm an idiot, but hey it did work. Just thought I would admit my stupidity before my wonderful brother and sister-in-law could blab it to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home