Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): Quick post

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Quick post

Jason and I have started getting invitations for weddings this summer. Everyone older than us says, yeah you are about at that age. It's kind of funny. The neat part is that we understand how exciting this is for everyone and it is so cool being on the opposite end of the weddings now that we are married and have lived through it. I remember the first wedding we went to after we got engaged and what a strange feeling it was. Now that ours is finished the ones we have been to since we got married I look at and am amazed at the ideas that everyone comes up with. It is by no means easy to plan a wedding and the amount of time it takes is unreal. The funny thing is now when I think back to it, I don't think about all the planning and hard decisions we had to make, I just remember the final product and how well the day ended up being. I remember how much everyone enjoyed both the ceremony and the reception. Good times had by all, good pictures to prove it! Just a quick thought, and a smile to everyone who is reading this planning a wedding. Hope everyone is having a good rainy Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home