Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): TGIF

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF

It is about that time again when I become a golf widow. In other words, Jason has the golf fever as he has been walking around the house practicing his swing and last night he was taking the tags off his new clubs. He and Steve are in a 2 man golf scramble tomorrow, and he is super excited obviously. He doesn't play too often though so I can't say too much, plus he says it is so expensive anymore. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow so they can enjoy the warm weather.
Well I have survived my first week back to work and conquered a few interviews on my own and with some help. I think I'm going to be alright :) Nice to have the first week under my belt though. And some good news to end the week, my cell phone DOES work, woo hoo! Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home