Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Live Happy Be Happy :): Holy Blonde

Live Happy Be Happy :)

A Way To Keep up with the Raike's!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Holy Blonde

Yeah so I was sick of my hair, I needed a root job and a trim. The girl I usually go to wasn't there, but I was in the mindset that I needed it done and wanted it done last night, so now to my dissatisfaction I went to someone new. As she started she was trying to figure out what I wanted, clue #1. Then she proceedes to tell me that she is still in high school! Yikes! I don't have much again young folks making something of themselves, but when it comes to coloring my hair I want someone who knows what they are doing. I have been looked down upon far too often because of my age in my short professional career, so I don't like to be judgemental but crap, I now have some blonde, I'm saying blonde highlights in my hair that I haven't seen for years. I haven't been this blonde since college and I thought I could handle it but the more I look at it the more I realize I don't like it. So, needless to say I'm heading back over tonight where hopefully my regular gal is there and can do some fixing up. Figures, I shouldn't have went against my better judgement, so wish me luck! Normally my mom and I have played kitchen beautician and we are the ones who screw it up and I can live with that, but not when I pay someone to do it and even when she took the color off, she was like oh is this what you normally get. Apparantly the stunning look on my face told her otherwise since she was like, a little more drastic than you are used to, yeah just a bit. Anyways, think I'm too old for this look so back to get more down to earth tonight. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday. Maybe I should just go back to my natural color? What is it again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home